Whether you want to improve your top line, change your customer or product portfolio, optimize your resource allocation or understand where and how to increase your profit margin and performance, PriceForce is the tool for you.
Developed by pricing and business experts PriceForce is not just a tool for marketing and sales – find out who else can benefit from the software and the underlying methodology.
How It Works
Dividing your customer base in small, medium and large accounts with low, medium and high margin or profitability, PriceForce will create an individually tailored 9 box matrix chart, specific to your data set. Intuitive and logical action plans for each of the 9 boxes will help you focus your activities to where it matters.
The software is dynamic and allows you to sort and filter, deep dive and aggregate at various dimensions. Create trends, map your resources to profitability, your products to markets and more. Unlike other tools you have everything in one place – no cut, copy and paste – the charts are coming right out of your data.
- Based on your specific data, the software will create charts comprised of 9 boxes in an array of small, medium and large customers with low, medium and high margin or profitability.
- The action tied to each of the boxes is very intuitive – i.e. lots of small customers with low margins plug your supply chain and operations. Weeding out through price increases will help to re-establish focus and improve top line.
- The dimensions displayed depend on the data imported. The software can handle multiple levels of product and customer hierarchies, markets, application, technology, resources, month and year to allow for displaying trends.
- The data is imported through excel or csv files, coming from your ERP system (SAP, Oracle etc) with the click of a button.
- There is no limitation on data size, we have tested up to 500,000 records.
* patent pending
Up to 20% improvements due to more effective customer management, pricing, SKU reduction and better production planning with lower inventory.
40% more interaction with the “right” customers. Better focus, efficient resource planning, effective account strategies.
71% of the firms we worked with, do NOT have a pricing strategy. Neither do they have a dedicated pricing management. Passing on cost increases is the most favored pricing action.
PriceForce™ Demo Version
- The best way to experience the simplicity and convenience of the tool is to download your free demo version.
- The demo version runs on fictional data, so you can learn the logic, create charts, filter, sort and aggregate data.
- Your real company data can be imported into PriceForce once you upgrade to a full license under one of the packages we offer.
Download your Free PriceForce™ Demo Version
Our proprietary software PriceForce™ works on Mac OS and Microsoft Windows.
After requesting the activation key, you will be led to the download section.
If you have already downloaded the demo version all you need to upgrade to the full version is a license key.
If you do not have yet a demo version installed we will assist you in the process. The installation is as simple as the tool itself and will not take more than a few moments.
Please contact us to discuss what package you need and how you want us to assist.
Once the software is activated you are free to import your own data. We help you to set up the excel interface which aligns your data to PriceForce. There is huge flexibility in the system with multiple fields available for every data category, making sure there is no level of detail being left out.
Find a plan that’s right for you
Like PriceForce™ itself we also keep the pricing simple – you pay for the software and it is yours. No increases, no costly updates needed, no hidden fees.
Request PriceForce™ detailled package information
We do have case studies for your respective industry, market or geography and are happy to send on request. Please do not hesitate to also request a meeting where we can discuss your situation, challenges and potential solution. We could run your own sample data during a live demo. We believe in the software – you can keep all charts generated for free.
If you like our page and our software, please take a second to share it with the world!